Pork chops are a fantastic option for those evenings when you don’t know what to cook or need something incredibly quick and simple to prepare. A two-step method for preparing pork chops involves browning the pork chops in a skillet before baking them.
Undoubtedly, you want to prepare pork chops with the best flavors and texture. So here we are with Boneless Pork Chop Recipes with a honey and garlic twist. These are also simple to prepare.
So, let’s jump right into the Boneless Pork Chop Recipes with Honey & Garlic Twist.
Boneless Pork Chop Recipes with Honey & Garlic Twist
Finished in a skillet or oven-safe pan before finishing under the broiler (or grill) for a few minutes to achieve crisp edges. During broiling, the liquids from the pork chops seep into the sauce, enhancing the flavor and amount of the sauce.
You’re going to just love the final product or the tasty boneless pork chops.
Let’s get straight to the recipe.
- Preparation – 10 Mins
- Cook: 12 mins
- Total: 22 mins
- 4 pcs boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 minced cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup water (or chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat the oven broiler (or grill) to medium-high. Season the chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder before cooking.
- Warm the oil in a skillet over moderate heat. Golden and fully cooked chops can be achieved by searing them on both sides (about 4-5 minutes on each side). Put on a dish and put away.
- Turn the heat down to medium. In the same pan, melt the butter, scraping away any browned bits from the bottom.
- Add garlic to a hot pan and let it cook until it becomes aromatic (about 30 seconds). Then mix in the vinegar, water, and honey.
- Turn the heat up to medium-high and cook, stirring for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the sauce has reduced and thickened somewhat.
- Put the pork back in the pan, baste it well with the sauce, and broil or grill it for a couple of minutes or until the edges are browned.
- Serve garnished with parsley over vegetables, rice, pasta, or a salad.
You can make baked boneless pork chops by following these steps:
- Prepare the oven by preheating it to 390F/200C.
- Chops should be seared for 2 minutes on each side in a hot oven-proof pan or skillet over medium-high heat to achieve a crisp exterior.
- Take out the chops and prepare the sauce as directed in the 3rd step above.
- Roast for about 15 minutes after basting with sauce, or until cooked to taste.
- Put it under the broiler or grill for 2 minutes to obtain those golden brown edges.
How to Store Leftover Boneless Pork Chop Recipes?
You can keep Boneless Pork Chops leftovers in the refrigerator for up to five days. After that, reheating in the oven at 200 degrees Fahrenheit is possible; however, reheating in the microwave at 50% power is significantly faster. Why 50%? There will then be less of a chance of the meat drying out if you heat it at half power.
Tips For Boneless Pork Chop Recipes:
- Remove the raw pork chops from the refrigerator and set them aside at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before cooking.
- If necessary, sear the pork chops in batches; you don’t want to crowd the pan at this point. They won’t be as easy to flip and won’t get as much of a sear if you crowd them into your pan.
- As an alternative, you may sear two at a time, transfer to a dish while you sear the rest, and then return all the chops to the skillet to bake together.
What to Serve With Boneless Pork Chop Recipes with Honey & Garlic Twist?
Boneless Pork Chop Recipes with Honey & Garlic Twist pair well with mashed potatoes, roasted red potatoes, baby carrots, roasted broccolini or broccoli, asparagus, apple cabbage slaw, or a plain green salad.
Vegetables can be cooked in the same pan as pork chops for a quick and easy one-dish meal. Roast the pork chops on a baking pan as you prepare the vegetables on a rimmed baking sheet with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
We hope you like the recipe. Let us know your thoughts & suggestions in the comments below!
Thank you for reading!