There’s nothing better than a simple and tasty chicken pasta dish when you’re in the mood for a creamy and delicious chicken dinner that the whole family will love. Everyone will marvel at how incredibly delicious the chicken pasta is.
So, for making that delicious and amazing chicken pasta, you need the best recipe. So here comes our role. Here we are with our creamy chicken pasta recipes.
So, let’s jump right into the Creamy Garlic Punched Chicken Pasta Recipes!
Creamy Garlic Punched Chicken Pasta Recipes!
Creamy pasta with soft and juicy chicken chunks in the most delectable homemade sauce. You’ll adore all of the flavors in this recipe, and it comes together in about 30 minutes, making it ideal for hectic weeknights.
There’s nothing like chicken and pasta with garlic and cream to please everyone in the family.
Let’s get straight to the recipe.
- Preparation – 5 Mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Total: 30 mins
- 10 ounces dry pasta of any type
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- To begin, cook the pasta in accordance with the package’s instructions. It should be cooked just till tender yet still firm, or al dente.
- Get the olive oil hot over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the chicken breasts to the pan when hot, and cook for five minutes on each side.
- As soon as the chicken is done cooking, remove it from the pan and set it aside.
- Place the butter and garlic in the same pan. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Mix in the fresh spinach and diced tomato. Tomatoes and spinach should be cooked for about three minutes until they are soft.
- Reduce the temperature and stir in the heavy cream and parmesan.
- Mix it in with a whisk until it becomes smooth and creamy. You can adjust the seasoning by adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Then the pasta should be drained, and the chicken should be sliced thinly. Place both ingredients in the pan and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle some seasonings and spinach on top and serve.
How to Store Leftover Creamy Garlic Punched Chicken Pasta Recipes:
Wait until the chicken has reached room temperature before refrigerating. After the dishes have been allowed to cool, you will be able to store them in an airtight container. There is a maximum of a four-day storage window in the refrigerator.
Tips For Creamy Garlic Punched Chicken Pasta Recipes:
- You can include cooked greens like broccoli or asparagus when tossing the pasta.
- Try using half-and-half or light cream to reduce calories, but bear in mind that the sauce will be thinner.
- Chicken Pasta sauce tastes better when freshly grated parmesan cheese is added.
- Use your favorite pasta. Gluten-free, whole wheat, lentil, or chickpea pasta are all options.
- Instead of fresh garlic, use 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Since the pasta will be recooked with the other ingredients, it should be cooked al dente to avoid it from becoming soggy and soft.
Serving: 1 serving – Calories: 639kcal – Protein: 28g -Carbohydrates: 41g -Fat: 41g – Saturated Fat: 22g – Cholesterol: 168 mg – Sodium: 281mg – Potassium: 588 mg – Fiber: 2g – Sugar: 2g – Vitamin A: 2621IU – Vitamin C: 8mg – Calcium: 185mg – Iron: 2mg
We hope you like the recipe. We’d love to hear your thoughts and suggestions!
Thank you for reading!