Chicken breasts have a pleasant flavor, are juicy, and may be dressed up or down with different condiments and accompaniments. And there is no finer dinner than succulent and delicate chicken breasts.
Therefore, here is one of the finest and easy chicken breast recipes. This simple and straightforward baked chicken breast recipe calls for skinless and boneless chicken breasts cooked till brown and caramelized. In order to make the nicest sauce possible, add some garlic butter to the cooked chicken pan juices.
Let’s jump straight into the recipe for Garlic-Flavored Easy Chicken Breast Recipes.
Garlic-Flavored Easy Chicken Breast Recipes
If you want succulent chicken breasts, you will undoubtedly enjoy this recipe for buttery chicken breasts seasoned with baked garlic. This sauce enhances the flavor of this baked chicken breast and makes it soft, juicy, and moist. This sauce is so delicious that a chicken marinade is unnecessary.
So let us help you create this magical chicken breast recipe.
- Preparation – 10 Mins
- Cook: 20-25 mins
- Total: 30-35 mins
- Chicken Breast: Use skinless, boneless chicken breasts. Organic chicken breasts are preferred. It is critical to use high-quality meat because some chicken breasts are injected with a saltwater solution to plump them.
- Butter: If you’re on a strict no-butter diet, you can omit this. You can either use olive oil instead or omit it entirely.
- Paprika: Replace the salt with smoked or sweet paprika.
- Salt: As per taste
- Italian seasoning
- Fresh parsley: chopped
- Garlic: Minced
- Olive Oil: Extra virgin
- Brown sugar: You can omit it if you like, but it significantly affects the flavor of the chicken.
- Wrap the chicken breasts in two layers of plastic wrap. Gently pound them to an equal thickness with a rolling pin or the flat side of a mallet.
- First, heat the oven to 400°F. Now, season the chicken breast with salt, pepper, brown sugar and paprika to taste.
- Warm the olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. After the skillet has been heated, add the chicken breasts. Cook until golden. Each side takes about 1-2 minutes.
- In a small mixing dish, combine the butter, parsley, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Place aside.
- Brush the chicken breast with the garlic butter mixture. Place the skillet in the oven and heat until well done. It takes around 20-30 minutes, or until the chicken breasts reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take it out of the oven. Before serving, ladle some of the remaining butter sauce from the skillet over the chicken breast.
How to Store Leftover Garlic-Flavored Easy Chicken Breast Recipes:
- Chicken breasts can be kept in the fridge for up to 4 days if stored in an airtight container.
- Chicken breasts can be frozen for up to three months after they have been prepared.
- When you’re ready to eat, simply reheat in the microwave. Chicken is also delicious when eaten cold.
Tips For Garlic-Flavored Easy Chicken Breast Recipes:
- The baking time called for in the recipe may need to be adjusted if you use a cut other than the one called for.
- You can substitute olive oil for butter or omit it altogether, but the result won’t be quite as juicy or flavorful.
- If you don’t have any brown sugar on hand, ordinary sugar will serve just fine. If you’d rather not, that’s fine.
- We urge you not to skip flattening, as it significantly impacts the final product.
- After taking it out of the fridge, you should dry the chicken thoroughly with paper towels.
- Avoid overbaking the chicken. It is the most accurate method of cooking any type of meat to use a meat thermometer to check for an interior temperature of 165°F.
- You are free to ignore seasonings or whatever you don’t like and to explore your own views.
- To make a sauce with a stronger butter flavor, add an additional two tablespoons of butter.
- Be careful not to burn the garlic, as this can alter the flavor of the entire dish.
- Give the chicken 5 minutes to rest before serving.
- Use a baking sheet or a baking dish.
What to Serve With Garlic-Flavored Easy Chicken Breast Recipes?
If you’re wondering what to pair with your chicken breasts once they’re done cooking, here are some ideas:
- Cauliflower rice with a side salad
- Roasted vegetables
- If you’re not on a low-carb diet, choose quinoa, rice, or mashed potatoes.
- Pair with this spicy mayonnaise-dressed chicken breast salad.
This was the one of the best & easy chicken breast recipes. Hope you like the recipe.
Thank you for reading!